x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

MPUK Online Tournament: Win i42 tickets!

Created 25th March 2011 @ 12:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Some of you have seen by now, we are holding an online tournament in which the winning team can win six tickets to i42 in a months time, a prize pool value of ~£550! And before anyone asks, if you have already purchased your tickets then you will get a refund if you win the tournament!
We also have DeNeusBeer on board to support us with his expertise in competitions similar to this so that we can make sure all goes smoothly!

The details are as follows:

Matches will be played on one map per round in the Vanilla+med format, until the grand finals where the winner will be decided in a best of 3 maps contest.

Sign-ups will be open until 2 hours prior to each competitions start time.

The schedule is as follows:

Tues 5th April:

Round 1: 7pm GMT
Round 2: 8pm GMT
Round 3: 9pm GMT

Weds 6th April:

Round 4: 7pm GMT
Round 5: 8pm GMT

Grand Finals: Decided by finalists (Can be played at 9pm GMT but is Bo3 so reschedule is available)

As always, we are eager to hear your feedback and would like to hear any recommendations/changes you would like to see, so head on over the our IRC channel on Quakenet – #insomnia-tf2

Get signing up! Also if any of the Cadred posters read this could you do a news item on there for me? Cheers.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i42/tournaments/online/team-fortress-2MPUK Online TF2 Tournament[/url]

Last edited by Mole,

Dummy

signup link, please?

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

fail! :p Editing the first post. Also, we need to try and fill as many slots as we can. If this goes well then MPUK will be more willing to potentially do similar for i43!

Last edited by Mole,

nvc

inb4 teams that won’t even go sign up

(good work none the less admins!)

Dummy

Quoted from nvc

>_>

nvc

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
>_>

I would personally have offered the tournament to those already signed up, as an incentive for signing up, to try and then get their tickets refunded.

p.s. can infused play? 5 of us got free tickets from winning i41 and 1 had to pay, we want that 1 free ticket!!!

Last edited by nvc,

Menace

Quoted from nvc

[…] we want that 1 free ticket!!!

Speak for yourself, who actually wants Ziggy there? :S

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from nvc

The more the merrier. The bigger the tournament the better. Will ask about your tickets.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from nvc

can infused play? 5 of us got free tickets from winning i41 and 1 had to pay, we want that 1 free ticket!!!

Infused will still get the tickets and its up to you/the org what you do with them.

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from nvc

[…]

I would personally have offered the tournament to those already signed up, as an incentive for signing up, to try and then get their tickets refunded.

p.s. can infused play? 5 of us got free tickets from winning i41 and 1 had to pay, we want that 1 free ticket!!!

you wouldn’t win it anyway :sss

randa

I think if top teams enter and win, and have already bought tickets they should give them away to a team they are friends with that otherwise wouldnt have been able to attend.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Thats up to them. The tickets can be given to others I believe, that’s not a problem. Hence teams that maybe can’t make it still being able to enter.

nvc

thanks mole, and stop trying to represent as Miss Team Fortress 2 Randa – someone has still paid for those tickets.

Last edited by nvc,

kaidus

WiK?

The people who’d deprive others are not the ones who lose out by not entering.

Last edited by kaidus,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from N/A

[…]

you wouldn’t win it anyway :sss

well then YOU guys certainly won’t :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »