x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

epiclan NEED PC

Created 23rd February 2011 @ 17:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1

N/A

RaWr ::

ok topic says it all but i would also like to add it is for viqun not me.. haters gonna hate trollolol cya :)

Edd

T2P

it starts tomorow hahahaha GL finding one. Have you tried on the epiclan forums as well?

Qun

GoT<3

Joske’s second PC isn’t working anymore. Won’t boot :(

stvv

WUL

i maed lul faec

octochris

(0v0)

buy me a train ticket and i’ll come fix it

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’ll help out because its Tim and i fucking love him, 2 conditions though, you make sure Boomeh keeps his testicals away from my laptop and Timmy buys me cider :-D

N/A

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I’ll help out because its Tim and i fucking love him, 2 conditions though, you make sure Boomeh keeps his testicals away from my laptop and Timmy buys me cider :-D

YESSSSSSSS.. im gonna bring mine and try and fix it to save the hastle aswell.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Give me a shout if you need a hand i work as an I.T. Tech, Tim said about your pc and sounds like all it needs is a new PSU – Try plugging it into your current pc and see if that works to save yourself some time.

N/A

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Give me a shout if you need a hand i work as an I.T. Tech, Tim said about your pc and sounds like all it needs is a new PSU – Try plugging it into your current pc and see if that works to save yourself some time.

Yeah I think it’s just the PSU or motherboard, so Tim is going to bring over his PSU and we’ll try and get someone to wire it all up for us and hopefully everything will be alright lol

spence

¤_¤

I believe the phrase, spence to the rescue is applicable

x

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from spence

I believe the phrase, spence to the rescue is applicable

x

<3

Add A Reply Pages: 1