x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

i42 Prize Fund confirmed

Created 27th January 2011 @ 17:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

dentist

Hi team,

http://www.multiplay.co.uk/news/2875-up-to-10k-prize-pot-for-css-at-i42-plus-tf2-and-cod4-prizes-confirmed

Thought you’d like to see the prize fund I’ve managed to secure for you guys!

We’re also looking at someone who is very interested in providing you guys with hardware prizes along side this prize fund, but that’s all still in discussion.

Hope to see you all at i42 to battle it out over a big chunk of cash!

Edd

T2P

nice!

randa

Holy shit awesome cu@lan

shifty

Sir

Ah niceeee :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Lets hope we can get some one the big boys interested and starting to sign up now this has been released! Good work by Dentist. Slick, Darn, Marco, Moose get your boys involved! :]

Extremer

Epsilon definitely a no-go. Exams (I have one literally on the same day as the lan).

Qun

GoT<3

Eastern -1

F2

Danmark

as if we can’t just get a demo merc!

looks very good

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

dentist you sexy beast

Black_Bob