x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Open iseries like this

Created 30th November 2010 @ 11:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Insanity

X(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhO3GAr4UvI
kthxbai :D

Qun

GoT<3

They should take ID&T/Sensation to do that opening.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Thanks for that, I’ve just had my first epileptic seizure!! Wow, gg on the strobes.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

I can see Wizzo now strutting through the dry ice in a neon tux whilst simultaneously breakdancing/air-kicking to some banging asshunter.

LikeThis

Joey Riot & Kurt b2b to open i42, ty.

Nivek

epic.

I was there at Dreamhack! – Stood right at the front! The atmosphere at the event is amazing, there is nothing that compares to it! When you have live acts on stage in front of you, with laz0rs going pew pew pew over your heads, with the music so loud you can feel it on your chest. (Even my G35’s on max I could still hear it). At epic.LAN we do something similar in that we have a count down to when the lights go out and the music goes up! (Also like dreamhack there is a room with no music for people who prefer their quiet time! )

winbar

Yes, DH opening ceremony was awesomesauce. Like Nivek said, we literally stood at the crowd barriers at the front by the speakers. The bass nearly made Nivek mess himself.

Steve

why go to a lan to watch a live concert ..

winbar

Why not!

Sit around playing games for fun with some decent background music, all without needing to leave your seat. Makes for a great atmosphere, and they must be doing something right. DH broke their own world record for the biggest LAN again with over 13,000 people there over the 4 days.

Insanity

X(

Quoted from Monkeh

Thanks for that, I’ve just had my first epileptic seizure!! Wow, gg on the strobes.

Man up fagget :DDDD

RareSpycrab

Thats a lan? holy shit.

Edd

T2P

iseries will never have anything like that as its nowhere near big enough and as famous as dreamhack.

also the fact that dreamhack is the biggest LAN event on earth kinda helps :D

Last edited by Edd,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Open with terrible music, great idea :X

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Koeitje

Open with terrible music, great idea :X

alfa

I like how they try to make the opening energetic, but the people just stare at the lasers and don’t even move.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »