x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

1 More Reason to come to Epic Lan This Feb - Epic Discounts!

Created 18th November 2010 @ 16:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ETF2L Discount
For any of you who missed the launch discount for epic.FIVE, because we’re feeling all generous coming up to Christmas, we’ve set up a discount code just for you guys here on ETF2L. If you book your ticket before 6pm 1st December, add the discount code EPIC5ETF2L and you’ll get an extra £5 off your event ticket.

More teams are starting to sign up now hopefully this will push more of you to get on it :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Plus awesome coverage live from the event from your legen- wait for it -dary friends at TF2 TV!

Greg

TEZC

Nice, I will push our team to sign up during this discount.

Also would like to say hopefully We will also have some Zowie Gear that people will be able to demo, probably along the lines EC1 + EC2 + Hammer + Mousepad, and maybe the new keyboard and people might be able to check out the benq monitor as i think 1 of the lads going will bring his

winbar

Don’t forget everyone, this discount code expires at 6pm tomorrow (Wednesday).

winbar

Quoted from Greg

Nice, I will push our team to sign up during this discount.

Also would like to say hopefully We will also have some Zowie Gear that people will be able to demo, probably along the lines EC1 + EC2 + Hammer + Mousepad, and maybe the new keyboard and people might be able to check out the benq monitor as i think 1 of the lads going will bring his

How are you finding the Zowie kit?

Steve

might get a plane and celebrate my birthday there

Add A Reply Pages: 1