x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

cu@

Created 11th November 2010 @ 02:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

nvc

lan!

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

gay

N/A

RaWr ::

Watch your back at LAN Zigmeister!

Last edited by N/A,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

nvc

Quoted from N/A

Watch your back at LAN Zigmeister!

Don’t worry josh, i’ll make sure they put xfactor on in the bar and i’ll communicate with you via skype on my phone

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

you, me, coldfront, now!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’m going to expose myself live on Ziggys webcam (again). I think the whole of our row are going to get trés drunk. Que MattCV headlocking Spence!

Willow

.:ne:.

Got some compulsary lab sessions at Uni tomorrow so can’t come down until Friday afternoon / evening :-(

CU @ LAN!

alfa

Tapleys condoms shall overwhelm your mouse

Edd

T2P

cu@lan :D

spence

¤_¤

gig on friday nite, finish that around 11pm, drive home, load all my gear, drive 280 miles in the dark…reckon i’ll be at newbury latest 9am on the saturday. Depends if I need to sleep on the way down. If not, around 5am. Either way…not cool!

x

infussle

envy

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

CU@LAN LADS.

Greg

TEZC

already here up on G2-AR if u wanna pop over, will most likely end up in the bar later though

Menace

G2-AN6

cu x

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »