x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

i41 team

Created 2nd November 2010 @ 01:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Oh Arcy, all these claims =(.

nvc

Quoted from Matt

Oh Arcy, all these claims =(.

LOL, YEP I FEAR ARCY

Last edited by nvc,

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from nvc

[…]

LOL, YEP I FEAR ARCY

Don’t we all

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from nvc

[…]

LOL, YEP I FEAR ARCY

haha i did tell them the -full- story but then they decided that if they creatively left the more relevant half of it out and posted the rest then i’d look like my standard twat self on etf2l forums

but tbh i would fear me cos im defo gonna rape EVERYONE irl with my pet brick dennis :DD

inb4 snowmaps only final :p

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

haha i did tell them the -full- story but then they decided that if they creatively left the more relevant half of it out and posted the rest then i’d look like my standard twat self on etf2l forums

but tbh i would fear me cos im defo gonna rape EVERYONE irl with my pet brick dennis :DD

Just posting generic irl threat if you play well =).

tay

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

[…]

the brick threats are out!

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Matt

[…]

Just posting generic irl threat if you play well =).

i think threats with bricks are anything but generic

Menace

i’m very excited.

boomeh

Tplay

all 6 of my nipples are sizzling oohooooo

MOOGLE

im rlly interested! playing soldier and not bad at all ;-) !!! add me

spence

¤_¤

Quoted from MOOGLE

im rlly interested! playing soldier and not bad at all ;-) !!! add me