x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

i41 team

Created 2nd November 2010 @ 01:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Looking for 1 more player as part of Team Coconut

So far it’s…

Matt
Spence
Saartje
Bytje
Nvc

Need sol!

Contact Spence/Matt on irc/steam if you are interested…

Cheers

Matt

Last edited by Matt,

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Was the CV really needed Byte? =(.

Wish I could! :(

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Situation has changed a little bit,

I can now actually come for the whole lan.

Picked up Ziggy as second scout, as their is hardly no decent teams going we actually stand a decent chance of getting somewhere, we need a solly of a GOOD standard, add me kkthanks.

jgmaster

BM

Wai?

spence

¤_¤

Quoted from jgmaster

Wai?

pipeline

saartje

¤_¤

Quoted from Gozzer

Wish I could! :(

I wish u could Gozzi!! I ll miss u there :'(
U should come by Saturday!! Pizza is on me this time ;)

Quoted from Matt

…..as their is hardly no decent teams going we actually stand a decent chance of getting somewhere ….

dont forget u ve got me :$

Cheez

No termi? :(

saartje

¤_¤

Quoted from Cheez

No termi? :(

>.<

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Matt

hardly no decent teams going we actually stand a decent chance of getting somewhere

CU THERE MATT

nvc

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I’M GONNA BE THE BEST SCOUT AT LAN, ALL YOUR CP AND INGAME LIVES ARE BELONG TO ME

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from nvc

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I’M GONNA BE THE BEST SCOUT AT LAN, ALL YOUR CP AND INGAME LIVES ARE BELONG TO ME

If you’re too bad at scout that you get replaced by me in k^m ziggy, I somehow don’t think you’ll be the best. Sorry to put a downer on it, I still love you though.

Ghent

Team

Quoted from nvc

I heard ArcY beat you in a duel.

Quoted from nvc

arnt you forgeting greg, plus arcy beat you in a dual =DDD

(arcy made me post)

WOODY[

Quoted from Ghent

[…]
I heard ArcY beat you in a duel.

Quoted from BenscRzy.

[…]

arnt you forgeting greg, plus arcy beat you in a dual =DDD

(arcy made me post)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »