x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

I41 TF2 Tournament Annoucement! Large prize funds announced!

Created 1st November 2010 @ 12:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Speaking with Multiplay they say no matter how many people turn up they are still providing the minimum prize pot!! :D of over a grand.

So yeah if 2 teams turn up basically you can still win a fuck ton of money!

Sign ups are slow so far but get some mix teams up people for a weekends work and a bit of cash ^_^.

Get signing up people.

1st – £1000
2nd – £500
3rd – £250

Remember to let me know seating ID’s if you all want to sit in the reserved TF2 area of GSF1.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

P.S. Resident stud Tapley has a Tf2 Worthy Laptop people can rent from me if they are bringing euro buddies on the plane :].

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

RaCio

GoT²

Nice

Edd

T2P

if anyone needs a medic i can go but i might already have a team :0

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

The prize fund has now been set, and with 6 teams the tournament has attracted a £1,750 prize fund.

Winners £1,250
Second Place £500

They changed it to this yesterday apparently.

Not like I was going for the pretty much guaranteed 40 quid return or anything.

Oh wait.

What the fuck.

WOODY[

Quoted from Foster

The prize fund has now been set, and with 6 teams the tournament has attracted a £1,750 prize fund.

Winners £1,250
Second Place £500

They changed it to this yesterday apparently.

Not like I was going for the pretty much guaranteed 40 quid return or anything.

Oh wait.

What the fuck.

this

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Speak to multiplay, i was told it’d be top 3, but they’ve changed it now as their policy is top 25% of teams get the prize money. I didn’t have a hand in this im afraid boys :(

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Add A Reply Pages: 1