x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

TF2 Seating at i41

Created 14th October 2010 @ 10:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Guys

Now more teams/players are starting to sign up for TF2 I41 now we’re just over a month away :o we’ve got half of Grand Stand Floor 1 reserved for just us (same as i39). Because we’ve got lots of space please slap me up with your booking ID (You dont have to have a team of 6 to reserve space this time as their wont be over 300 people to manage :) ).

So if you can post up here you and your team mates, or if just you has signed up please let me know how many of you there *will* be or if you just want to sit with 1 or two people, please include their booking ids here.

Peas.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Oh and if you need convincing to go, there will be more of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HczJeYx3BAs
Pint of snakebite out of a muddy welly worn for 3 days? Yes plx.

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Oh and if you need convincing to go, there will be more of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HczJeYx3BAs
Pint of snakebite out of a muddy welly worn for 3 days? Yes plx.

LOL

cami

LDLC.com

omg :o hihi

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

As teams are now signing up finally ^_^ please send me your players list when you have it, it dosnt even have to be a full team, just if you wish to partake in the regularly amazing tf2 section please plop down your booking id’s here.

Greg

TEZC

Just thought i would let you know that the TwistedPlay teams going are both going to be sitting on G2 with the rest of the TwistedPlay community, people are welcome to join us, or pop up and chat over the weekend

Edd

T2P

tplay.circlejerk going huge :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1