x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

I41!- 12th – 15th November 2010 - Main Tournament Page + Event Info

Created 16th September 2010 @ 21:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Slick

Epsilon

heard TLR & TCM are going.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

TCM normally attempt to make it as the org is a big supporter of iSeries, much to their credit! Dig will probably be there too. How about Epsilon Slick? Would be good for TLR to make it too. If we can get 5 of the top 10 teams there then we will look at making it more competitive and Vanilla only :)

Last edited by Mole,

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

etf2l rules plz.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We’re still discussing rules, also discussing how many of the teams gets a share of the prize pot (more limited this time), the div1 teams always have gentlemans rules to play vanilla + medic unlocks so i dont see what there is to cry about if some div6 guy uses the jarate on you :p.
Our rules are pretty much always the same as etf2l with a few unlock adjustments here and there to make the communuity teams enjoy it more.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Qun

GoT<3

Just no vanilla please, it’s shit. Just use ETF2L rules.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Fuck off Tim go lan dodge more :p

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Fuck off Tim go lan dodge more :p

NO……….you didn’t

pukz

I don’t know if I can make this LAN but if I do.. I wanna get so drunk that I can remember talking to boomeh and tmn at the same time!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2