x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

I41!- 12th – 15th November 2010 - Main Tournament Page + Event Info

Created 16th September 2010 @ 21:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its back my friends and it shall be another Epic event!

Its actually only 8 weeks away! i hope all your livers have recovered from i40 in time….

Please post up here any questions or queries but this deffo isn’t one to miss out on.
I’ll update the news here as and when i get it but so far:
Team Fortress 2: 6v6, Guaranteed £1,750, Up to £9,500 prize pool (128 teams)

I’ve got us reserved seating again on grandstand floor 1 about 150 seats so far- Same place as at i39 where we all enjoyed drinking games and massive circle jerks!
PLEASE MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU HAVE AT LEAST 5 PAID UP AND BOOKED PLAYERS IN YOUR TEAM WITH THEIR BOOKINGS IDS SO I CAN SEAT YOU ASAP IN A GOOD SPOT BEFORE OUR RESURVED AREA GETS TAKEN AWAY!

Early bird is 20% off at the moment so book your tickets before october 4th!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Edd

T2P

shame i get my money on october 5th then, fucking MPUK and there full price tickets!

kaidus

WiK?

What are the prize increments?

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

C U THERE

rtan

-9w-

Way too close to i40, but have fun who ever is going :)

_Ben

;?

ziggys paying for my ticket

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Matt

C U THERE

no…. C U THERE ¬_¬ <o/

dunc

infs
dp.

’tis indeed far too close

AFAIK none of the top teams are intending to go to this one, but I’ll likely still be there anyway, mostly just to show off my new car. Awesomez.

pukz

Quoted from dunc

’tis indeed far too close

AFAIK none of the top teams are intending to go to this one, but I’ll likely still be there anyway, mostly just to show off my new car. Awesomez.

i’m sure everyone cares

dunc

infs
dp.

you will when I run you the fuck over chubby

pukz

Quoted from dunc

you will when I run you the fuck over chubby

/me does the chuffle shuffle with his tongue out

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I already found a picture of his new car: http://www.dontlook.nl/images/2010/45kmautos_7330/45kmauto.jpg

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8291/newcastle5910734lv3.jpg
more like it

dunc

infs
dp.

WHY I OUGHTTA….!

Matt

TEZC
TEZC