x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

I41!- 12th – 15th November 2010 - Mix/Mercs Thread

Created 16th September 2010 @ 21:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Basically a thread im sure will be used more nearer the time.
But if you’ve paid for a ticket and want people for your clan post here, or if you paid for a ticket and want to play for some beautifull people, also post here.

Player looking – Age/Class/Skill/Steam id page
13/Pyro/High/Example

Clan Looking – Team/Class/Skill/Steam Id Contact
Sister Fisters/2xScouts/Low-/Example

nvc

would play scout for a team that is aiming for a top 2 finish, otherwise i can’t be bothered to go

Last edited by nvc,

pukz

Quoted from nvc

would play scout for a team that is aiming for a top 2 finish, otherwise i can’t be bothered to go

nvc has high- hair

Last edited by pukz,

Edd

T2P

i would say i can play medic to a mid+ level
me 18/m/uk

Greg

TEZC

TwistedPlay have decided they will not be attending i41, and so i now need a team as scout, whether its as a mixer or a merc i don’t, would prefer a team looking to reach or beat the heights twistedplay achieved at i40, just add me on steam or reply here

kaidus

WiK?

Might go if there’s an interesting team to play with.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Sister Fisters

I’m not going but can I join this team please anyway?

kkthnxbai

nvc

bump, give me a team for lan

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

i will be a gamer at this event and i am willing to commit my gamertime to a mix team

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from kaidus

Might go if there’s an interesting team to play with.

what he said^

tay

gimme lan team :>

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

would probably go if i could leech off some good people.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

BUMP: have transport in place…. just need a team. Can play scout div3/2 solly divBad.

But will need to know soon i.e. by the weekend.

Last edited by Foster,

Dny

T2P

decided im going, mix me :))

Add A Reply Pages: 1