x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Epic Lan - 24th – 27th February 2011 - Mix/Mercs Thread

Created 10th September 2010 @ 08:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

droso

o/

Nvm.

Last edited by droso,

rtan

-9w-

could go if there was a decent team looking for a scout, only would go if we were looking to be have a ‘podium finish’.

r7an
21/scout/mid+/ http://steamcommunity.com/id/r7an

Last edited by rtan,

winbar

OK all you merc types!

Time to organise into some decent teams to take that shiny prize money!

Also, to help you form your teams, you can sign up into our Tournament System as a merc (stating your pref. class and skill) and we’ll then help to get some teams formed.

Go make good use of all that Christmas money from your aunties and uncles!

Last edited by winbar,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Clan Looking – Need a scout be like mid+ please!!!! We’re looking to 8DOM8.

octochris

(0v0)

18/Medic/Mid+

winbar

Everyone looking for a team, have a nosey at Chris’ post here: http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-15173/?recent=264444

matthab

Player looking – 21/Anything except Sniper/High-Pro/will give steamID to clans who want it.

Some will already know me as a regular attendant at Epic Events. I entered the last TF2 Tournament which was run in the old event. Came second with my team made of the row.

Used to run my own CSS clan. I can be contacted with this username on steam.

Last edited by matthab,

Edd

T2P

need a good scout to complete our lineup.

add me to steam if you are serious about going :)

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

n0va’s mix team needs 2 scouts now: 1 more just bailed.

not really much requirements, be social and in some way want to win, preferable if you can play div3/2

Edd

T2P

Quoted from howdeh

n0va’s mix team needs 2 scouts now: 1 more just bailed.

not really much requirements, be social and in some way want to win, preferable if you can play div3/2

what he said

Edd

T2P

plz god can some UK scouts attend lan so we can use you! :D

octochris

(0v0)

i’m pro scout

huhystah

meeeeeeeeeee

N/A

RaWr ::

Monster Munch needs a scout OR soldier as Arx has bailed because he’s going to Amsterdam..

LU is: joske, tsu, thalien, payard, viqun

be good

xoxo

Last edited by N/A,

Edd

T2P

byebye all the chances we have of getting a scout FUCKSAKE JOSKE

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »