x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Epic Lan - 24th – 27th February 2011 - Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 10th September 2010 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

winbar

Quoted from Tapley ❤

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&biw=1459&bih=641&q=uttoxeter%20to%20southampton&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Thats my journey if anyones on the way – stopping at brum airport to pick up pidgeon fancier ryan.

You’re going to need a bus at this rate Tapley!

Menace

Anyone going from london or anywhere near london gimme a shout pls :)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Anyone going through or near Nottingham?

winbar

Quoted from CommanderX

Anyone going through or near Nottingham?

Anyone coming from the North down the M1 will pass you on the way to the event as it’s only a couple of junctions down from Notts.

Some of the northerners must be on that route!

octochris

(0v0)

If anyone’s up for giving me a lift from Newcastle (or somewhere nearby), I can provide petrol money, computer advice, personalised configs, good times, and a beer or two for your trouble.

Edd

T2P

give chris a lift. WE NEED HIM

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from octochris

If anyone’s up for giving me a lift from Newcastle (or somewhere nearby), I can provide petrol money, computer advice, personalised configs, good times, and a beer or two for your trouble.

<3 personalised cfg :)))))))))))))))))

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

looking out from a lift from York again… add me if this is possible.

leaving on the friday

Last edited by Foster,

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

update… can anyone pick me up from derby on the friday and (MORE IMPORTANTLY) drop me off on the sunday? It’s about 30 mins drive, will pay good like.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

anyone coming from east london? not sure where at the moment as the guy in question is away until tonight(?) but i can get more details…

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

desperation bump.

still realllly need a lift to nearby derby on the sunday pretty much as soon as the TF2 final is over (somewhere between 12 and 2.30 I’m guessing)

will pay in gamsense and blowjobs.

and money.

help out a brother.

Califax

dyn.

Order a cab if you’re gonna pay money anyway…?

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from Califax

Order a cab if you’re gonna pay money anyway…?

Already have thought about bus/taxis, but I’d hope some kind soul would save me the extra 15 quid or whatever a taxi will charge on top of a reasonable charge.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Can still give lifts on thursday evening if you can get to anywhere along my route http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&biw=1459&bih=641&q=uttoxeter%20to%20southampton&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Edd

T2P

if only you went through Coventry… :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »