x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Epic Lan - 24th – 27th February 2011 - Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 10th September 2010 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’ll most likely be getting a train from northern england, Manchester/Leeds area.

If anyone is around that area, give me a lift? I’m a bum but i’m friendly!

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from rtan

scotland or northern england plz

lol GAPE?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

What days/times is the tournament proper on?

I’ve been looking at travel options and arriving around 12:00 on Friday and leaving 17:00 on Sunday seems optimal for me…

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Have you Admirable? GOOD.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

1,158 km

i think we need a sponsor :D

Nivek

epic.

Quoted from Admirable

What days/times is the tournament proper on?

I’ve been looking at travel options and arriving around 12:00 on Friday and leaving 17:00 on Sunday seems optimal for me…

That should be fine, just bear in mind the event finishes at 4pm on the Sunday. I would also strongly advise that you arrive earlier on the Friday if you can, especially if you’re a clan leader as there will be a briefing.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

If you’re on this route (Chichester, West Sussex -> Uttoxeter), I can give you a lift :]

http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=MMREDIR#JmNwPTUxLjUxMjIyMjI5MDAwMDAwNH4wJmx2bD02JmRpcj0wJnN0eT1jJnJ0cD1wb3MuNTAuODM2MTY0OTUxMzI0NDZfLTAuNzc1NDI5OTc4OTY2NzEzX0NoaWNoZXN0ZXIlMkMlMjBXZXN0JTIwU3Vzc2V4X19fZV9+cG9zLjUyLjg5Njk4NjYwMzczNjg4Xy0xLjg2OTc5MTM3MzYxMDQ5NjVfVXR0b3hldGVyJTJDJTIwU3RhZmZzX19fZV8mbW9kZT1EJnJ0b3A9MH4wfjB+

Grab me in #tf2tv or add me on Steam.

Just give me petrol money and a beer or two and we’re all square!

konr

Quoted from Enef

I’ll most likely be getting a train from northern england, Manchester/Leeds area.

If anyone is around that area, give me a lift? I’m a bum but i’m friendly!

This

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

I will most probably be getting the train on Thursday afternoon and coming back Sunday evening, Manchester Piccadilly > Stoke-on-trent > Uttoxeter. If there’s anyone else who’s getting these trains add me on steam so we don’t have to be bored shitless for 1.5 hours.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Booked flights, Dublin to Eastmidlands €30 return.
Train from Derby to Uttoxeter £13.80 return.

Last edited by Admirable,

rtan

-9w-

can get to newcastle, manchester, liverpool or stoke if anyone wants to give me a lift? id love to go, but seems a bit awkward to get there.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from rtan

can get to newcastle, manchester, liverpool or stoke if anyone wants to give me a lift? id love to go, but seems a bit awkward to get there.

Ryan babe see how much it is to get to southampton, or Birmingham and i could pick you up en route

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

need a lift from oxfooooooord, i pay over 1000 euros

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Ryan babe see how much it is to get to southampton, or Birmingham and i could pick you up en route

southampton?! I can get to Birmingham easy, give me a bell on steam xx

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&biw=1459&bih=641&q=uttoxeter%20to%20southampton&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Thats my journey if anyones on the way – stopping at brum airport to pick up pidgeon fancier ryan.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »