x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Epic Lan - 24th – 27th February 2011 - Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 10th September 2010 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Greetings Loved ones.

This is a page to search for lifts to Staffordshire Race Course!
Its located here
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Uttoxeter+Racecourse,+Staffordshire&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=Uttoxeter+Racecourse,&hnear=Staffordshire&cid=0,0,3123024150507542115&ei=aNyJTK-gCITGlQeT8eD1Cg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCcQnwIwAQ

So if you need a lift/can give a lift in exchange for Sexual favours/Beer please post up.

winbar

Uttoxeter Racecourse – just to remove any confusion! Also a nice handy Google Map with all of the facilities, parking etc on there too!

Last edited by winbar,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’ll probably have room in my car for 1 or two, i’ll be heading up from Southampton all the way north! Heading past oxford/coventry etc. CIDER ME UP!

octochris

(0v0)

I need a lift from Newcastle, can provide petrol money/drinks/computer advice/TF2 technical advice (I work as an NT kernel-based operating systems consultant (read: I know a lot about Windows and its kernel if you need something looked into whilst at LAN)).

Can get myself to anywhere within about 50mi of Newcastle for a lift if pushed.

dougiie

CotC

If I can get a lift from Slough/Windsor area Id be up for going, will give petrol money/beer etc. Will have a laptop so not much luggage with me :)

atrox_

WaAS?

A lift from Sunderland would be nice, can travel to Newcastle if that’s easier

Can pay for fuel etc

Steve

a lift from belgium would be nice <3

captain bubblebeard

Could possible require a lift from Hertfordshire/North London area.
Petrol/Alcohol will be supplied. 19/male/sexy

Alternatively if I’ve passed my test by that time I may turn into a lift provider :D

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from captain bubblebeard

Alternatively if I’ve passed my test by that time I may turn into a lift provider :D

DO IT, gief lift from uni ;)

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from atrox_

A lift from Sunderland would be nice, can travel to Newcastle if that’s easier

Can pay for fuel etc

you fucking WHAT, you’re a mackem?

get the fuck off my friends list

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from octochris

I need a lift from Newcastle, can provide petrol money/drinks/computer advice/TF2 technical advice (I work as an NT kernel-based operating systems consultant (read: I know a lot about Windows and its kernel if you need something looked into whilst at LAN)).

Can get myself to anywhere within about 50mi of Newcastle for a lift if pushed.

where abouts you from christopher?

i might be going to this, dunno

rtan

-9w-

give me a lift from scotland and i’ll go

winbar

There’s also a lifts thread on the epic.LAN forums for anyone struggling to find transport:
http://forums.epiclan.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=16

People already coming from all over the UK.

You can also sign up as “in need” of a lift when you book, this flags you on the attendance list and where you need a lift from, so people can PM then via the forums.

nvc

nvm, wrong thread

Last edited by nvc,

rtan

-9w-

scotland or northern england plz

Last edited by rtan,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »