x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

i41

Created 30th August 2010 @ 23:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Steve

I might go if nova would share a tent with me <3

prob gonna wait for i43 (more people, more fun I guess?)

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Matt

If there is a big presence, im up for going.

if spence is going im going :)

big enough presence? xx<3

Feersum

Royal`
Panda

Quoted from wai

[…]
if spence is going im going :)

big enough presence? xx<3

yes :D

don’t know if i can afford it tbh, but if there’s people going i’ll at least come spec.

Edd

T2P

im going to try hard to get there

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I’m not going. Cu@ i42 & i43 ;D plenty of time for my bank account to build some monies

Overall, the winter ones are quieter and you won’t get the same TF2 turnout but it could still be good should enough people opt to go.

Willow

.:ne:.

For .:ne:. it’s practically always going to be the summer LAN for our massive turn-out due to the large majority of our players not being in England, or relying on other people for lifts. A few of us are known to turn up at Easter though.

I wish LAN lasted a few days more.

alfa

Gonna attend next summer for sure.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

i42 will be over Easter and is usually very packed i43 is the summer lan and always sells out! i41 probably wont be as big but tf2 shall represent! Get the early bird tickets they are only £63 and i believe you can get a refund up to a month before lan starts?(check with mpuk first though) Just but a warm sleeping bag and you’ll be fine in the tents.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2