x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

i41

Created 30th August 2010 @ 23:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

I’m still not home from i40 yet, but regardless, whats the plan?

Personally I’m going assuming college doesn’t get in the way.

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Skyride

Personally I’m going assuming college doesn’t get in the way.

ffs -_-

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

ul tf2 community, adam survived the car journey :/

fingers crossed hes going i41 though!

Dny

T2P

Got a season ticket, so its already booked but dunno if i can be arsed to trek down there.

_Ben

;?

dno for me…. atm it’s a no

I personally would be up for going to it (uni stuff permitting ofc), but it depends on who else is going. It’s pretty expensive tbh (especially given how little you’d want to be camping during winter), so I can’t imagine everyone who went to i40 would go to another one so soon.

Skyride

DUCS

I suppose there isn’t any point going if hardly anybody is. Im just thinking that a 2 month gap will sound a lot longer in a few weeks time once people are settled back at home

Also, maybe its just because im scottish/a guy/used to go camping a lot. But the idea of camping in november dosn’t sound too terrible to me.

Dr Icecream

I43 will be the next lan for me, damn mainland right?

rtan

-9w-

Not for me I’m afraid.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Im thinking about it all depends if the person who lives near me is traveling up again in his car, im not even going to attempt to drag my antec 1200 up on the train in the winter it was bad enought yesterday when everything was dry!

But still £63 is so tempting :P

Enef

fest
#wubafan

My next lan depends entirely on when Fishy finishes his driving lessons. If he can do them in two months we might make the journey down for i41 if lots of people go.

But definetely i42 or i43.

kaidus

WiK?

Will go if it’s worthwhile.

Imperium

Nah, college in the way + winter + less people going = i43.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

If there is a big presence, im up for going.

I reckon uni will stop me going.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »