x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

Tent Errection.

Created 24th August 2010 @ 21:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Heres a map of the site and what i think is basically the whole camping area marked in the black box
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7508/campingv.png
The red marks are where rej and co are gonna camp so people are welcome to join for drink (soft drinks only ofc) and bbq’age. I think its away from the main carpark and noise but close enough to get to and from the lan.
If anyone gets stuck hit me up in #rej

Fish

UCAP.

think i will camp near you guys sick and i are in a tent together (and sleeping bag of course) time you guys setting up camps? also will there be some dude with a guitar so we can all sing songs?!

P.S any help putting tent up be great i fail at tent errection :<

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

As long as its not raining can give you a hand think we are getting to lan for about 5/6 then depending on weather setup about 8ish

David

Do people get annoyed if you save a place next to your tent for others?

Last edited by David,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from David

Do people get annoyed if you save a place next to your tent for others?

I wouldn’t imagine so, but if they do, I’d say “go fuck yourself” would be a pretty appropriate reply. :)

To be honest planning takes away the “make-it-up-as-you-go-along” aspect which is half the fun. :P I’d say just don’t worry about it. I used to go camping a lot, so I’ll be happy to give a hand getting tents up.

Just getting everything except my PC packed atm, PROPER STOKED FOR LAN!!

Last edited by Skyride,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Im parking my cougar as auqwardly as possible to save space, do the same!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

seraph

rEJ

LAN is for losers, tentfest 2010 here I come

Fish

UCAP.

i pick adam for tent errection! i will reward you with cool beverages! you better sodding be there thursday or else! i’ll save people a spot by parking my sick lizard there :>

dougiie

CotC

look out for our large teepee tent

camping like baaawses

Traxantic

TLR

A couple of peeps including myself will set up our tent close to you guys!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

I have a large tent errection.
Bam.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I’ll probably set up near by when fish does then, as long as it goes better than akills tent last year

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Thanks, now I know where not to put my tent. :)

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Thanks, now I know where not to put my tent. :)

LOL

kaidus

WiK?

Oh DeNeus, you rock my world.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »