x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

nervousENERGY@i40 and YOU!

Created 18th August 2010 @ 11:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

frymaster

at 11, they told us to come back at 12
at 12 and a bit, they told us half an hour
it’s now 1pm, we’re gonna have another nose around

frymaster

current status is some other server is trying to grab the same IP as ours has been allocated, so it’s all a bit pete tong

fix ETA is “20 minutes”

Skyride

DUCS

Their DHCP is completely fucked, so its kind of expected tbh. I’ve got no idea whats going on, but theres people getting random weird fuck errors all over the place.

frymaster

woo fucking hoo!
we finally have both the server and the net online :D

mumble: i40.nervousenergy.co.uk
TF2 community server: i40.nervousenergy.co.uk
quake3 server: i40.nervousenergy.co.uk
cod4 server: i40.nervousenergy.co.uk

tf2 match servers (may change):
i40.nervousenergy.co.uk:27016-27019 tv 27026-27029

Enef

fest
#wubafan

If you require a mumble channel come find me at MQ-B3 and give me hugs.

I’m a whore for hugs.

bertoman

BLLB

Quoted from Enef

If you require a mumble channel come find me at MQ-B3 and give me hugs.

I’m a whore for hugs.

Already got 1, owe you a hug <3

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’m now running on 48 hours with no sleep, anyone else needing mumble for the tournament today needs to come see me ASAP.

MQ-B3!

frymaster

i40.nervousenergy.co.uk:27016 is now a competetive public server – class limits, no crits, no damage spread, reduced maximum number of players and the usual suspects on the maplist ;)

(though we still have FF on and goomba stomping at the end of the round – it’s a public server after all ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2