x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Ubering bug (with "remember the active weapon between lives")

Created 19th September 2009 @ 02:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

RaCio

GoT²

Last patch brought a nice bug.

If you have the “remember the active weapon between lives.” option turned on. Then in certain situations your uber wont trigger.
If you finish a round with your medigun out, respawn, get uber, click, then it wont trigger. This happens if you dont switch to another weapon during the time from spawning to getting an uber.

Pretty funny when my team wants to push and ends up with me mashing mouse2 while screaming :D

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

And i was going to change my mouse…:x
Well it cost my team 2 points (we push on the last and wow no uber:x).

Thx for noticing it i’ll just disable this option

iQue

keso

So that’s what happened earlier this week! And I thought it was my scripts that had fucked something up… :/

Hope it gets fixed.

Tristanic

vay »

Exactly what happened to me while pushing on last point of FastLane… Team wasn’t happy, and I was starting to doubt my Razer…

Thanks for the info man!

I told my team and they wouldn’t believe me :(

Skyride

DUCS

Hmm….

Thats interesting, I don’t use this setting but I swear when I was playing last night there was a delay of about half a second on ubers. Which considering I leave ubers to the last possible second leaves me in a pretty dior situation. Might have been just the fact the other teams scouts had high pings (100+) but hm….

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

I was about to ask someone here if got this strange bug also, thx

ambra

oh ffs we’ll have to say “sorry” to our medic for yelling at him

Skyride

DUCS

oh ffs we’ll have to say “sorry” to our medic for yelling at him

You shouldn’t yell at him in the first place. ;)

Thank god someone else has this problem. >.<

"Yeah let's uber in"
*hammering mouse2*
"that's odd"

And then everyone got raped. Team was not happy. They wouldn't believe me that something was glitching. :(

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Its always the medics fault.

flushy

P.O.P

ye so true.. i should just uninstall and escape the blame!

Skyride

DUCS

ye so true.. i should just uninstall and escape the blame!

But Flush! Who else would I be able to get a thousand and one demos of ubersaw kills from for my frag videos? :D

compton

cvx|

HAY GUYZ THE OTHER DAY I WAZ A DOCTA AND CLICKETYCLIKCLAK MOUSE2 BUT THE UBAR DIDN’T COME:(

WAZ A BUG!!! I ZWEAR IT U GUYZ

Add A Reply Pages: 1