x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

A suggestion for a cup.

Created 7th August 2008 @ 13:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Defur

Well ive recently visited a server with a hunted mod on team fortress 2, thus meaning that it is a VIP mod.

The red team plays with 1 Pyro – Spies – Snipers
The red teams objektive is to kill the haunted ( Engineer ) before he can cap or push the cart.

The blue team plays with 1 Engineer ( VIP ) – Soldier – Medic – Heavy
Their objektive is to protect the VIP as he preforms his duty, as he is the only one capable of capping a point or pushing a cart, tho if he is pushing/capping the other team can help him push/cap.

The blue team requiers alot of teamwork to get the Engineer to succed.
The red team too, but in a diffrent style.

This would be awesome for a cup 5vs5 ( You dont want the other team to have to many spies/snipers )
The maps are only defend/attack ones, such as Dustbowl/Gravelpit/Goldrush. Tho it is suggested that you choose a couple of custom maps like pl_haywood_b3 or cp_boulder etc.

Suggestion end.
:D

What do you guys think?
I would do it with my clan buuuuuuuuut, I kinda cant find that many clans and it would end with no one doing it because of this and that, not taking it seriously.
But cooperating makes everything easier ( almost ) so, anyone intressed?

bobberyayo

8{

I guess one spy would be able to kill the engi already..

Defur

But think of it like this too.

You have an enemy team which consists of Spies Snipers and a Pyro.
If you dont check your back now and that with that knowledge, too bad!

Everytime i play a haunted map people, spycheck, EVERYONE, so if you dont one hit with a leaping stab or a headshot you will fail.

^^
BTW there are a couple of servers running with this mod, mostely with the_haunted_beta1 map, tho in those servers a pyro is not allowed since backstabing/headshoting is quite easy for the skilled player.

Add A Reply Pages: 1