x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 61 Next »

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Any chance you could implement something like the supplemental Stats plugin from http://www.tf2logs.com

So far that plugin requires SourceMod.

It writes to the regular gamelog, but adds events for Damage, Ammo/Health pickup and healing.

EDIT: looks like this: http://tf2logs.com/logs/1911 (click download log to see the actual log-file)

AnAkkk

I could easily do this when I got the time.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

would be really awsome to have this w/o needing sourcemod.

AnAkkk

Quick update, fixed the plugin not loading at all after today upcoming update.
Make sure you restart your server ASAP or you might have to redownload TFTrue manually.

There are some other problems brought by today’s update that I will fix tomorrow. I will also post the full changelog.

AnAkkk

There is a new update, the new version should fix all the crashes. There is still a problem with tftrue_unlockable_weapons though which will cause some custom items to not be replaced by their original once they are removed. In the meantime, just set it to 0 and it will be fine or the players can just change their items to the default ones.

AnAkkk

Changelog of the previous updates:
– Removed !plugins. The plugins will now show up when typing “status” in the console
– Fixed the CVars/STV being reported incorrectly on Linux servers while querying the server infos (Source Engine bug)

New Update:
– The Auto Updater should now be more resistant to future updates
– Fixed tftrue_unlockable_weapons not working correctly after one of the last updates
– Fixed a crash with the Auto Updater on Linux
– Fixed a case where tftrue_tv_autorecord would record a demo with the wrong team names

I’ll add the tf2logs thing soon.

AnAkkk

An other, small update:
– Removed the fix for the CVars/STV being reported incorrectly on Linux servers while querying the server infos, as it made Quickplay not work

AnAkkk

Update:
– Fixed a crash which could happen when someone would set his team status to ready
– Capped tftrue_maxfov between 75 and 179

Darn

rockit like

now add the ql textures, particle hack and brightskins.

bìester

Quoted from Darn

now add the ql textures, particle hack and brightskins.

says all!

AnAkkk

Update:
– The default weapons will no longer be given again if they are already equipped when tftrue_unlockable_weapons is used, fix a problem with lastinv and engineer buildings being destroyed when going to the resupply.

AnAkkk

3.1 ( August 02, 2011 )
– Changed tftrue_tv_delaymapchange to only work when tournament mode is enabled
– Added TF2Logs.com support
– Fixed tftrue_tournament_mapconditions not always working correctly with some game types

AnimaL

Quoted from AnAkkk

– Added TF2Logs.com support

explain

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

it now does the tflogs thing i presume, thankyou :D

AnAkkk

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]explain

You no longer need that TF2Logs.com sourcemod plugin, TFTrue will do the same thing and you will have the detailed informations that their plugin provide (damage done, heal received, items picked up).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 61 Next »