Created 8th January 2011 @ 20:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ih

VERSION

DATE
08 May 2018

ABOUT
PLEASE READ EDIT BELOW.
This HUD was made on the basis of Brosel/Quake HUD and make note that it is made for 1680×1050 resolution.

AUTHOR
Ivan Harhaj

CONTACT
[email protected]
iharhajster

DOWNLOAD
Link (DEAD LINK)

UPDATE DETAILS
-larger ammo and HP

Based on broesel and Community hud.

1680×1050 only! For now.

SCREENSHOTS
link (DEAD LINK)

—8 May 2018—E-D-I-T—
Updated email address. Sorry, for bumping after 3 years of inactivity, but, I’m back. If any good soul is in possesion of my HUD, please email me. 2shared lost my file. I was stupid enough not to have backup. If you can help many thanks.

Last edited by ih,

broesel

LAME

Quoted from ih

Small letters and no analogue buff indicator.

Based on m0rehud and Community hud.

1680×1050 only! For now.

link

fixed

quakehud is just a cheap rippoff of my HUD, which is an updated m0rehud – so yeah, you should grant most of the credit to m0re, maybe a good part to me aswell but HELL NOTHING to that quakehud dude – everyone can change a single font file in a HUD, seriously…

Last edited by broesel,

Skyride

DUCS

broesel I don’t think you really give yourself enough credit. I know you’re hud was pretty heavily based on m0res, but its very very removed from the m0rehud I remember downloading when I got into 6v6 nearly 2 years ago.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Skyride

broesel I don’t think you really give yourself enough credit. I know you’re hud was pretty heavily based on m0res, but its very very removed from the m0rehud I remember downloading when I got into 6v6 nearly 2 years ago.

I’m a pretty modest person in such matters, I just don’t like it when people copy stuff 1:1 and label it as their own :|

Last edited by broesel,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from broesel

[…]

fixed

quakehud is just a cheap rippoff of my HUD, which is an updated m0rehud – so yeah, you should grant most of the credit to m0re, maybe a good part to me aswell but HELL NOTHING to that quakehud dude – everyone can change a single font file in a HUD, seriously…

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-2ghJK-BqII/TE8CeduXX2I/AAAAAAAAAUw/SisaHHzG2dM/s1600/GRAPHIC+Drama+queen+ahead.jpg

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-2ghJK-BqII/TE8CeduXX2I/AAAAAAAAAUw/SisaHHzG2dM/s1600/GRAPHIC+Drama+queen+ahead.jpg

still mad because I killed you through a closed door in TF2?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from broesel

[…]

I’m a pretty modest person in such matters, I just don’t like it when people copy stuff 1:1 and label it as their own :|

not to mention quake font in tf2 looks fucking terrible lol

ih

fixed title broesel

don’t mad plox, i can take no credit for my hud since i just took quake and community hud and changed ammo, hp and scores. rest is the same. it took me one hour to do it.

Last edited by ih,

revanxp

Quoted from ih

it took me one hour to do it.

Damn, i spent days on my hud. This sound convenient :P

Last edited by revanxp,

ih

UPDATE DETAILS
-larger ammo and HP

check first post

Enyoj!

M0re

Quoted from Skyride

what you on about? It’s like 99,9% similar to my hud. (but i’m sure broesel started the coding from blank as my work was horrible).

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from octochris

[…]

not to mention quake font in tf2 looks fucking terrible lol

had to be said.

Love Brosel’s hud but I wouldn’t switch for just Quake font sorry!

IPZIE

SUAVE

GMANG DA BEST.
fu the rest

Sunbather

maksa

i like this, hope you’ll keep updating

Add A Reply Pages: 1