Forum

Help with sensitivity

Created 12th December 2010 @ 11:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Z0R0

Hey guys. I was wondering if its possible to make my sensitivity different on secondary gun and primary? If its possible, then how? It gets really annoyng when scout jumps one me while im sniping. I take out my smg and swing my mouse all over the table as i use 1.7 sens. Nevertheless, Id be very greatful if someone found a solution.

dvb

l2snipe

Z0R0

Quoted from dvb

l2snipe

I sometimes like to give scouts a chance to kill me. doing a headshot isnt pleasant anymore

JackieBoy

LTG.

bind “1” “slot1; sensitivity 1.7”
bind “2” “slot2; sensitivity 3”
bind “3” “slot3; sensitivity 3”

Phrozen

?

On a related note, can anyone link me a sensitivity calculator? I don’t think the notalent.org is updated. In TF2 my sensitvity bar in options>mouse used to be from 0 to 10 and now it’s 0 to 6 so I don’t know what my sens is anymore resulting in my mouse flailing around aimlessly and missing every shot.

Z0R0

Quoted from JackieBoy

bind “1” “slot1; sensitivity 1.7”
bind “2” “slot2; sensitivity 3”
bind “3” “slot3; sensitivity 3”

and if a change my gun with Q or my mousewheel will sensitivity change too?

Spike Himself

TC

Yes, this is possible. You can, in your class configs, create an alias for each weapon which you would bind to the key you switch weapons with, and in those aliases you set a different sens.

For example;

alias “primary” “slot1; sensitivity 2.0”
alias “secondary” “slot2; sensitivity 1.5”

bind “q” “primary”
bind “e” “secondary”

edit: M-M-M-MULTI NINJA’D!!

Quoted from Z0R0

[…]

and if a change my gun with Q or my mousewheel will sensitivity change too?

Look out for Aron’s Crosshair switcher. It sets up your class configs to use different viewmodels/crosshairs, but it also generates script for mousewheel weapon changing etc. You can just add sens per weapon to it manually.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Z0R0

Quoted from Phrozen

On a related note, can anyone link me a sensitivity calculator? I don’t think the notalent.org is updated. In TF2 my sensitvity bar in options>mouse used to be from 0 to 10 and now it’s 0 to 6 so I don’t know what my sens is anymore resulting in my mouse flailing around aimlessly and missing every shot.

http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm i believe it still works isnt it?

Z0R0

gracias amigos

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Z0R0

[…]

http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm i believe it still works isnt it?

Yes it works but I’m not sure if it calculates correctly because I don’t know if it has been updated to the new 0 to 6 instead of 0 to 10

Add A Reply Pages: 1