Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 82 83 84 ... 116 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from DoomsDay

Huge problem with Chris config.. game freezes every 20 secs,screen goes black and back to the game.. This happens with a looping sound.. all my drivers are updated.. But could it be from the config? using highframes with all the lauch options correct. Plus the config does not kick in when i load the game.. any ideas?

Chris booby trapped it.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from DoomsDay

Huge problem with Chris config.. game freezes every 20 secs,screen goes black and back to the game.. This happens with a looping sound.. all my drivers are updated.. But could it be from the config? using highframes with all the lauch options correct. Plus the config does not kick in when i load the game.. any ideas?

Directly related:

Quoted from octochris

no change to configs. valve fucked some shit up. just reinstall em or do a reset with http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/misc/reset.bat if mat_antialias keeps going to an undesired value

DoomsDay

Just finished reisntalling steam and tf2.. This game freezes still happening.. So there is nothing to do with Chris fps Configs.. I really can’t find any solution to this problem. Any ideas?

My cpu usage is very unstable between 0% and 50%

DoomsDay

Found the solution to my problem,my video card is dead RIP :)

Thank you all for the help

diz

[MONG]

Firstly, thanks for great config!

I have a problem with your highframes config. In arena mode in spec I can’t see how many players are alive in teams. Also I can’t see top3 after round end. I thought it was due to other config I used before. I performed clean installation, but it didn’t fix the problem in arena mode. Help plz. I play arena quite a lot lately. :>

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from diz

Firstly, thanks for great config!

I have a problem with your highframes config. In arena mode in spec I can’t see how many players are alive in teams. Also I can’t see top3 after round end. I thought it was due to other config I used before. I performed clean installation, but it didn’t fix the problem in arena mode. Help plz. I play arena quite a lot lately. :>

try another hud/reinstalling your hud

AnimaL

Quoted from rytis

[…]
try another hud/reinstalling your hud

he uses default hud, its some cvar in the cfg that is altering huds… had this since arena mod came out, even on mores cfg

diz

[MONG]

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]he uses default hud, its some cvar in the cfg that is altering huds… had this since arena mod came out, even on mores cfg

Exactly. I had that in quantums config too, but reinstalling tf2 fixed it.

When I enabled minimal hud I could see number of player in spec(after death), but it still was somehow bugged.

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

same issue here.. been noticing for some weeks i think, have to do hud_reloadscheme everytime i start tf2

i’ll try reinstalling tf2

Mikey

Pinnacle

When I’m in game, everything is fine in size except the letters on the left in the chat are really small.
Is someone able to fix this, or does someone have the comment for it? Do I have to change anything?

tesla

It would probobly sound stupid, but are you able to create a Half-Life 2 (+Ep’s) maxquality config, Chris?

Spike Himself

TC

Chris is no more.

broked his hurt

AnimaL

Quoted from Mikey

When I’m in game, everything is fine in size except the letters on the left in the chat are really small.
Is someone able to fix this, or does someone have the comment for it? Do I have to change anything?

are you changing resolution after u start game?

Mikey

Pinnacle

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]are you changing resolution after u start game?

Well yea, I just installed this HUD, I had to change my resolution to 1280×1024.

AnimaL

use the command line options for that -w 1280 -h 1024

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 82 83 84 ... 116 Next »