x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 116 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Before this I was a limp and hopeless scout, however, upon installing this fps config I instantly grew a rugged beard and women found me attractive and I have a girlfriend now!

Not only that but my penis extended to a whopping 3 inches! And I also have a flourishing display of chest hair!

Also, my fps increased by 30 odd.

Aaand, Chris, what is the command that creates all the square textures on the maxframs config? http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/shots/granary-maxframes.jpg

Is there anyway to get rid of them?

ShaNo

bon fps сfg – 4154 frames 44.750 seconds 92.83 fps (10.77 ms/f) 10.691 fps variability

Chris “maxframes” – 4154 frames 41.936 seconds 99.06 fps (10.10 ms/f) 12.387 fps variability

mmm

for science

Any news on a comparison of this with Quantum’s 2.7 on ultra high fps?

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Wow, this config must be amazing.

Next we know it’ll be bringing people back from the dead and bringing about world peace.

It is confirmed that Chris’s medic config is a cure for aids and his fps configs are the best way to fight cancer. Let people know if you know any other extraordinary attributes. :)

rischwa

EC!

@war: i think
mat_filtertextures “1”
should do the trick, not tested though …

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from octochris

no problem.

also enjoy some of caned:

21:07 – fuckwit: so say i use moreframes
21:07 – fuckwit: and im churning out 300fps every game
21:07 – fuckwit: is that in danger of blowing the shit out of my gpu

8)))) you bitch you didnt even answer that Q on steam jus pasted my stupidness on here >( lol

Quoted from for science

+1

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from caned

[…]

8)))) you bitch you didnt even answer that Q on steam jus pasted my stupidness on here >( lol

answer is no ;)

Quoted from for science

Will do test tonight of various configs, results tomorrow!

A caveat though — remember that different setups will produce different results.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from octochris

[…]

r_pixelfog

This is what I needed, thanks. I can’t use DX8 somehow :(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Qun

[…]
This is what I needed, thanks. I can’t use DX8 somehow :(

well if you want to use dx9 main things to change are mat_bumpmap and r_pixelfog, not sure about the rest because I’ve not actually tested it.

for science

A caveat though — remember that different setups will produce different results.

Not to be a dick, but if all setups produced the same result we wouldn’t need fps configs (or we all would) :D

But, yes, I know what you mean.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from for science

[…]
Not to be a dick, but if all setups produced the same result we wouldn’t need fps configs (or we all would) :D

But, yes, I know what you mean.

I meant in terms of variance between configs.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from octochris

[…]

well if you want to use dx9 main things to change are mat_bumpmap and r_pixelfog, not sure about the rest because I’ve not actually tested it.

Yeah I knew about bumpmap, gonna test it out when I’m at home.

for science

I meant in terms of variance between configs.

But, yes, I know what you mean

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from for science

[…]
[…]

:D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 116 Next »