x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 116 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

If you wanna send me the details on steam i can help you test any config stuff, sick of having a decent computer but tf2 being shit at running on it :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Enef

If you wanna send me the details on steam i can help you test any config stuff, sick of having a decent computer but tf2 being shit at running on it :)

I don’t have access to Steam at the moment, IRC is probably better ;)

Edd

T2P

chris get back to the UK you mong

About random fps drops with Win7, I had a lot of those … everytime my random wallpaper changed (i have 2 screens, mb that’s why too). I just set it up to change the wp twice a day or something like that and i’m fine now :p

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

This isn’t really to do with your fps configs (I do use maxframes though)
I was just wondering why my game lags horribly when I bump into an enemy player, (you seem to be the person to ask about all this technical stuff).
Thanks,
Stark

hykleri

I have a problem with a config. Basically my game stops working if i exec it. Umm… thats it. :D

AnimaL

its ment to be used with cmd line parameters

JT

[MDRC]

in your maxframe cfg , there are 2 net commands based on net connection.
i have a 512 kbps net speed. how would you define my connection – good, moderate or bad?

eoN^

Quoted from JT

in your maxframe cfg , there are 2 net commands based on net connection.
i have a 512 kbps net speed. how would you define my connection – good, moderate or bad?

speed doesnt mean as much as stability.

JT

[MDRC]

Quoted from eoN^

[…]

speed doesnt mean as much as stability.

my pings always normal to the servers located closest to me, and i rarely get lag spikes.

JT

[MDRC]

should i remove the launch options after a first play through?

AnimaL

Quoted from JT

should i remove the launch options after a first play through?

no

JT

[MDRC]

i get 250-300 fps (without fps_max ofc) without the launch options and 50-60 fps when using the launch options…

eoN^

Quoted from JT

i get 250-300 fps (without fps_max ofc) without the launch options and 50-60 fps when using the launch options…

Maybe be specific about the launch options and do a timedemo test with different combinations of launch options…

hykleri

Quoted from AnimaL

its ment to be used with cmd line parameters

You talking about the Launch Options thing? Because I use them obviously.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 116 Next »