x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 116 Next »

Anathema

Wow I tryed this cfig now I getting more fraems :D

Zappah

nou

Quoted from octochris

[…]

It’s probably because what you’re describing is not being affected by your network settings, but some graphic related cvar. As you said, it “looks like” it is taking off earlier.

It might also be dx8 related.

what i meant to say was that the rocket has less delay, its hard to get used to and if i can have normal quality with no delay i prefer playing with it instead of low quality, can

If I might add, your cl_interp is probably higher than usually, as in Chris’ config it is 0.1 I believe? And most soldiers use 0.0152 or something like that.

Zappah

nou

Quoted from happy little boozer

If I might add, your cl_interp is probably higher than usually, as in Chris’ config it is 0.1 I believe? And most soldiers use 0.0152 or something like that.

I use 0.01

octochris

(0v0)

I have no net settings in my configs.

octochris

(0v0)

Changed all configs back to r_occlusion “1” as a precautionary measure in case this is the cause of the FPS fluctuations.

Also forced mat_vsync “0”

konr

How do I make it (on the high fps, not the huge fps one) so that the model of the player isn’t filled with massive white blobs that are supposed to be shading/reflections?

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from konr

How do I make it (on the high fps, not the huge fps one) so that the model of the player isn’t filled with massive white blobs that are supposed to be shading/reflections?

-dxlevel 80 -full -w WIDTH -h HEIGHT -console -nojoy -noipx -novid -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd

In start options

konr

Thank you.

Memento Mori

How to fix this shit? Happens randomly sometimes 5 minutes sometimes 20 minutes into a game. Freezes then after a minute comes back like this.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qte1hs.jpg

Already -autoconfig’d, removed/reinstalled m0res hud and cfg

EDIT

actually happens in all games, pc is dust free help pls

Azdean

WTH!?

There artifacts your graphics card is on its way out. Your gona need to buy a new one i’m afraid.

buNN

Quoted from Memento Mori

How to fix this shit? Happens randomly sometimes 5 minutes sometimes 20 minutes into a game. Freezes then after a minute comes back like this.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qte1hs.jpg

Already -autoconfig’d, removed/reinstalled m0res hud and cfg

EDIT

actually happens in all games, pc is dust free help pls

That happened with my gfx card once. I had to install other drivers.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I have no net settings in my configs.

Downloaded your config, it automatically changes interp to 0.1 when TF2 starts, and you have to put it in to the console every time if you don’t want to go change the command in the config.

grimbar

[…]
Downloaded your config, it automatically changes interp to 0.1 when TF2 starts, and you have to put it in to the console every time if you don’t want to go change the command in the config.

you are doing it wrong. His config doesn’t alter anything but graphics.

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

you are doing it wrong. His config doesn’t alter anything but graphics.

Sure, I know that, but it still automatically changes my interp to 0.1, so live with it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 116 Next »