x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Ladder Feedback

Created 19th October 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 24 Next »

ToRn

KÅT
SpA|com

i didn’t find out how to send a message when sending a challenge :/ I guess you just have to suggest time in the challenge if not talk on steam etc.

ST8

You get points per fixture so say you play 3 maps its map 1 + map 2 + map 3 / 3. That way you dont get an advantage for playing 3 vs 1 maps.

When you select a team on the challenge page there should be an option for “[Open Challenge]” just make sure you suggest a time.

Its not a bad idea adding a comment with the challenge, ill look into that

Tikcus

When you select a team on the challenge page there should be an option for “[Open Challenge]” just make sure you suggest a time.

There is not an option for open challenge, if i’m doing something wrong please post a guide/ss

ST8

Should be there now, thought i committed but obviously not!

wer

pulkai
tfortress.no

You get points per fixture so say you play 3 maps its map 1 + map 2 + map 3 / 3. That way you dont get an advantage for playing 3 vs 1 maps.

Its not a bad idea adding a comment with the challenge, ill look into that

Then mapwins shouldnt be listed as wins in the table either.

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

Can you add the next feature maps to the ladder site aswell, so it would always contain this sessions feature maps + next session feature maps.

this session : obscure/gully
next session : ?/?

Squide

keso

Whats “Open Challenge”? :/

Tikcus

it means in the most basic terms possible.

You post dates and times you want to play, and anyone can accept the challenge, so you can plan your life more than a few minutes ahead (and also makes irc not needed)

Squide

keso

it means in the most basic terms possible.

You post dates and times you want to play, and anyone can accept the challenge, so you can plan your life more than a few minutes ahead (and also makes irc not needed)

I… I… I… I LOVE IT

Edit: Never mind.

wer

pulkai
tfortress.no

wtf, why do teams get more points depending on which division they are in??

that’s retarded, its a ladder and scores should be calculated from ladder results only

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

that’s retarded, its a ladder and scores should be calculated from ladder results only

Uh, I think I’ve managed to post an open challenge, but how/where on earth can I find other open challenges?

Edit: And I’m quite sure I put 20:00 as the time, but somehow it came out as 21:00 …?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4558/snipk.jpg

Should show team name and link to team IMO.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Edit: And I’m quite sure I put 20:00 as the time, but somehow it came out as 21:00 …?

same here. 21:15 became 22:15. so, if anyone wants to accept the challenge – i hope you’ve read this -.-

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 24 Next »