x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Strange buzzing sound in TF2

Created 14th April 2015 @ 15:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Hello,

I just got my new headset, and it works fine with everything except for TF2. Whenever I launch the game, I get this annoying buzzing sound, and all the sounds in the game sound distant and low quality. It only happens with TF2, not even with other source games.

Anyone know what could cause this?

it’s your PC punishing you for being a pyro main

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from kKaltUu

it’s your PC punishing you for being a pyro main

don’t you have admin work to do

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

don’t you have admin work to do

I never do any, thats why we got the trial admins

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Pete_

PrettyGay

is it a usb headset or a normal one?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

have u got a bee in ur headset

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Pete_

is it a usb headset or a normal one?

Normal one.

Quoted from Sideshow

have u got a bee in ur headset

Nah, I checked

Also, it works on my laptop and my brothers PC, literally just doesn’t work for me when I play TF2 on mine wat de fug :DD

Bona

PMW

Try this first

Devices> Playback Devices> Select your headphone> Properties> Advanced> Deselect “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”

If that doesn’t work try deleting your current MOBO sound drivers and install new ones

Last edited by Bona,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Bona

Try this first

Devices> Playback Devices> Select your headphone> Properties> Advanced> Deselect “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”

Thanks, it worked. I had it like this with my old headset, and never caused me any problems. Thanks though

Add A Reply Pages: 1