x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ducktap rocketjump script

Created 4th June 2014 @ 20:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Loe

Hi there,

Maybe some of you remember me from the very early etf2l seasons playing with team rockit. I have stopped playing TF2 competitively a long time ago and never shared my ducktap rocketjump script with the community. It’s not very fancy or sophisticated and I’m sure there have to be a few others who have written something similar.
You can alternate between normal rocketjump and ducktap jump. It works completely without waits, you just have to press duck a few splitseconds before you do a rightclick rocketjump and off you go (Just try it out yourself, you will get the hang of it sooner or later).
This raises the mobility for soldiers by quite a bit and makes jumps possible that aren’t with normal rocketjump scripts. You no longer need a wall to make low rocketjumps, you can simply duck, turn around and ducktap jump with a somewhat similar arc as you would have if you had jumped off a wall.

I checked the forum and rules and couldn’t find anything keeping me from posting my ducktap rocketjump script. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

So, without further ado:

alias +rocketjump "+duck;+attack;+jump"
alias -rocketjump "-duck;-attack;-jump"

alias +loeduck "+duck; bind mouse2 +loejump"
alias -loeduck "-duck; bind mouse2 +rocketjump"

alias +loejump "-duck; +jump; +attack"
alias -loejump "-jump; -attack"

bind ctrl +loeduck
bind mouse2 +rocketjump

Don’t forget to put

bind ctrl +duck
bind mouse2 +attack2

in all your non soldier classconfigs.

Enjoy ;)

Last edited by Loe,

bub

A ctap script? I’m not good at ctap so I want to try this. Thanks!

KOBA

How does it work please .
Instructions not clear enough

Last edited by KOBA,

Phnx

skeej posted it, on the thread that asks if you are able to ctap with a jump crouch script.

Add A Reply Pages: 1