x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

FPS Issues

Created 15th February 2014 @ 17:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

fiend

Alright, so. My FPS issue is after 40 or 50 minutes of TF2, TF2 just goes “fuck you, its 9fps time” and sometimes 120+ ping even, and I can’t do anything about it.
I either have to restart or play with 9fps.
Does someone know anything about this? Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by fiend,

Falcon0408

Quoted from fiend

My FPS issue is after 40 or 50 minutes of TF2, TF2 just goes “fuck you, its 9fps time”

buy a new cpu and improve cooling in your pc

fiend

Quoted from Falcon0408

[…]

buy a new cpu and improve cooling in your pc

Could be because of the CPU, but, this wasn’t happening before. So I doubt that its the CPU.

Falcon0408

Quoted from fiend

[…]
Could be because of the CPU, but, this wasn’t happening before. So I doubt that its the CPU.

if its after that much time then its probably hardware, and cpu is the first place to look for tf2. and before what? a tf2 update? try cleaning out your fans, dust slows them down so they can’t do their job.

fiend

Quoted from Falcon0408

[…]

if its after that much time then its probably hardware, and cpu is the first place to look for tf2. and before what? a tf2 update? try cleaning out your fans, dust slows them down so they can’t do their job.

Alright, thanks.

raiku

STR

The other reason might just be ‘Valve’, they love to destroy fps:>

fiend

Quoted from raiku

The other reason might just be ‘Valve’, they love to destroy fps:>

:>

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

might even be your motherboard overheating. I dont even know why people still complain about fps in tf2. its gonna be shit wether or not you like it. Lets just hope tf2 gets moved over to the new source engine.

Cuttlefish

6v6

Try m0re’s highfps config or use SpeedFan to see if the problem is related to overheating.

stabby stabby

You can monitor temps with CPU-Z, if you’d like to verify that that’s the source of your problem.

Add A Reply Pages: 1