x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Differently colored damage circles bound to different keys.

Created 10th February 2014 @ 14:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Hello everyone. I have KBNHud with damage circle. I changed it’s color to yellow to make it match with crosshair’s color. What I want is being able to change it’s color when I switch slots. My current not-so-complicated slot binds look like this:
bind q "slot1; r_drawviewmodel 0; crosshair 1; cl_crosshair_scale 32; cl_crosshair_file crosshair4; cl_crosshair_red 255; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_blue 0"
bind e "slot2; r_drawviewmodel 0; crosshair 1; cl_crosshair_scale 24; cl_crosshair_file crosshair7; cl_crosshair_red 0; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_blue 0"
bind r "slot3; r_drawviewmodel 1; crosshair 0"

I want to make it so that when I press q not only my crosshair changes it’s shape, size and color, but damage circle does the same (changes color in my case).
I tried putting ClientScheme1.res, …2.res, …3.res, each modified for proper color (2 – green, 3 – white) in cfg folder and execute them like this:
bind 1 "exec ClientScheme1.res"
That obviously didn’t work.
Please, help.

Last edited by Richard Nordblum,

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

I don’t think you can edit the color of hud components without running hud_reloadscheme

feeling

ist doof

Can’t change the color of HUD crosshairs with config commands.

Spike Himself

TC

also ‘bound’, not ‘binded’

(sorry)

Quoted from Spike Himself

also ‘bound’, not ‘binded’

(sorry)

Damn, how couldn’t I see. Thank you.

Add A Reply Pages: 1