x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

My config won't work properly

Created 17th October 2013 @ 19:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Morgus

When I launch the game the autoexec executes and all variables are set to what they should, but when I join a server or use map mapname to host a game they change the values to what seems to be the default ones.
What’s going on?

Caps

What commands are you speaking of? If you mean sth like binds, aliases etc. it might be bcs. you have sth written in your class cfgs that changes sth from the autoexec ;)

If you speak of sth like graphics i dunno, just check your class cfgs

Blinky

Quoted from Morgus

When I launch the game the autoexec executes and all variables are set to what they should, but when I join a server or use map mapname to host a game they change the values to what seems to be the default ones.
What’s going on?

Do the game cache thing from launch options or just re-install your cfg.

Got that issue with your cfg that you use right now or with others too?

Carlos Kaiser

Check if your config.cfg is read-only (it shouldn’t be)

Morgus

Quoted from Blinky

[…]

Do the game cache thing from launch options or just re-install your cfg.

Got that issue with your cfg that you use right now or with others too?

Quoted from Caps

What commands are you speaking of? If you mean sth like binds, aliases etc. it might be bcs. you have sth written in your class cfgs that changes sth from the autoexec ;)

If you speak of sth like graphics i dunno, just check your class cfgs

The graphics settings just change mid-game(some of them) or when I join a server.
I did the game cache thing and reinstalled, still the same.
My cfg folder inside custom:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14127383/cfg.zip

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

Check if your config.cfg is read-only (it shouldn’t be)

It’s not.

Last edited by Morgus,

Add A Reply Pages: 1