x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

need help with a skin (prize)

Created 25th July 2013 @ 20:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Brage

hi… so i’ve been looking for a sharp dresser skin to replace the default knife, but haven’t been able to find it, so i thought: why not give a prize to someone who finds/makes a skin for me?

this is the skin i want: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/121630 . so better get started ;)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

you dont want a skin, you want a model (which is harder to make than a skin)
if you looked through the _dir .vpk files in steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf (for example: tf2_misc_dir.vpk) using a program called GCFScape you might be able to find the sharp dresser model

Last edited by Starkie,

ondkaja

.:[aAa]:.

Quoted from Starkie

if you looked through the _dir .vpk files in steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf (for example: tf2_misc_dir.vpk) using a program called GCFScape you might be able to find the sharp dresser model

top nerd

Brage

Quoted from Starkie

thanks, gonna try this :)

Brage

Quoted from Starkie

Couldn’t find anything, apparently most of tf folders are empty?

AnimaL

Quoted from Brage

[…]

Couldn’t find anything, apparently most of tf folders are empty?

/common/team fortress 2/

hope u get it

Add A Reply Pages: 1