x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

"Added to banned list" when autobalanced.

Created 22nd July 2013 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Okay this started happening today.

Whenever i get autobalanced on a server i will get the message “Added to banned list” and i will get disconnected from the server.

I also don’t actually get added to any kind of ban list. Atleast not a one that the server has. I also become unable to connect to that server for an undefined amount of time. So far it’s been over a couple of hours. Tho it might be a lot longer since i was fixing my graphics driver problems during this 2 hours.

And i haven’t noticed any way of connecting back to it. I can’t connect through friends nor can i connect through console, the server disappears from my Server list and if i try to check the players through a friend it’ll just say that it’s unable to connect. Even through the Steam Client’s server browser.

Restarting the computer didn’t help. This is of course only a problem in pubs but it’s still pretty damn annoying.

So far it’s happened on gladblad 24/7 badwater and publiclir 24/7 hightower. I don’t think it’s the server that matters since those are the only server i’v played on today that have autobalanced me.

Reddit post http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1ityzp/added_to_banned_list_when_autobalanced/

Last edited by nahka,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

sourcebans? local hosting? private servers? or ask bulow the name of the hoster and get him to whitelist you manually.

quintosh

ITIFY
op_sqd

that usually happens if you enter the rcon password wrong about five times within half an hour.. not sure why autobalancing would ban you though

also it’s an ip ban

Add A Reply Pages: 1