x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

help me . I'm bugged

Created 1st July 2013 @ 16:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kasabubu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef0c8YbzGjY

what should I do about it? I made my config using tf2mate
(why is the rocket launcher Vibrating?? it happens with the grenades launcher aswell , but in a smaller scale)
**EDIT**:
the bug is somehow related to cl_autoreload 1, telling by the fact that everything works fine when cl_autoreload is set to 0.

Last edited by kasabubu,

derdotte

Blood

save your cfgs then delete them from the cfg folder and type into the steam parameters
-autoconfig
tf2 will automatically download them maybe this works.

kasabubu

nope , still bugged :(

I have noticed that when I use cl_autoreload 0 the vibration disappears and the reloading goes as smooth as before

Genmix

bobs

Are you sure you dont have a reload script in your config which might conflict with the autoreload built in to tf2?

Might be the reason why its spazzy

Last edited by Genmix,

kasabubu

Quoted from Genmix

Are you sure you dont have a reload script in your config which might conflict with the autoreload built in to tf2?

Might be the reason why its spazzy

I had MightyMe’s “how to hit pipes” script , removed it and it all works fine now , thanks!

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from kasabubu

[…]

I had MightyMe’s “how to hit pipes” script , removed it and it all works fine now , thanks!

I think that are CHEATS! :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1