x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

a probelm...

Created 31st May 2013 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Haim

addict!

Hello, I had a problem on my old pc that everything on the pc is laggy, delaying i have no idea how to call it. anyway I bought a new computer and for some reason I have the same problem!
my pc specs:
cpu: AMD Trinity Quad-Core A10-5700 3.4GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) FM2 65W Radeon HD 7660D
gpu: AMD Radeon HD 7660D
ram: 8gb
Started to happen at windows 7

i’m not sure but it might be the mouse and kb?

razer deathadder
razer lycosa

Last edited by Haim,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

whelp, it’s up to you to find out what’s wrong to be honest. Get your tools out and check what could be possibly be wrong. Disk / GPU drivers / TF2 settings etc come to mind…

If you’re not sure about the mouse and keyboard, uninstall the drivers and check with other peripherals.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

rviens

Quoted from Haim

Hello, I had a problem on my old pc that everything on the pc is laggy, delaying i have no idea how to call it. anyway I bought a new computer and for some reason I have the same problem!
my pc specs:
cpu: AMD Trinity Quad-Core A10-5700 3.4GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) FM2 65W Radeon HD 7660D
gpu: AMD Radeon HD 7660D
ram: 8gb
Started to happen at windows 7

i’m not sure but it might be the mouse and kb?

razer deathadder
razer lycosa

It’s obviously not your computer that is fucking up. It’s the hardware connected to it, or the software you use. Try to connect different mice and keyboard, also don’t forget that it can be your headset also, so you might want check that one out also.

Don’t forget, that you can accidentally download a program that “looks for drivers”, even though it screws up your computer (aka a virus). Maybe you used the same program on your old pc and on the new pc. Delete any software that you used on the old pc.

What OS are you using?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from rviens

What OS are you using?

Windows 7, OP says

Haim

addict!

Unfortunately, nothing worked. I tried to change mouse, keyboard, plug out the headset almost everything. I didn’t install anything but Steam, Mumble, Teamspeak 3. I got this problem straight when I opened the new PC at the first time and it was laggy

AnimaL

what fps you are getting?

rviens

Quoted from Haim

Unfortunately, nothing worked. I tried to change mouse, keyboard, plug out the headset almost everything. I didn’t install anything but Steam, Mumble, Teamspeak 3. I got this problem straight when I opened the new PC at the first time and it was laggy

What about drivers? Maybe you don’t have correct gpu drivers installed which might cause the lag.

Dagun

TC.Vintage

Quoted from Haim

everything on the pc is laggy

More specific please. What do you mean by “everything” is lagging? Are we talking problems inside of games (just tf2?) or are we talking trouble with windows? Is this lag simple FPS drops? A delay in input? Slow launching speeds? Is the lag consistent or periodic? Have you had any BSODs? Any errors showing in event viewer?

What exactly is the same across the two machines? Any parts transferred? Same drivers? Did you copy any files across the machines or just reinstall everything? Literally anything that’s the same across the two machines could be the cause.

Problem is this could be anything. Could be something simple like you’ve copied a config file that was causing problems, or it could be a hardware issue. Fact that you’ve unplugged everything clears peripherals. If the build is completely clean (no reused parts) then it’s either a software issue or one of your new shiny parts is a dud.

Haim

addict!

Quoted from AnimaL

what fps you are getting?

90~120 most of the time its 120

the problem is when I move the mouse to a place its moving with 0.2 seconds delay and when i’m trying to mark something on the interent same shit happens

Last edited by Haim,

Add A Reply Pages: 1