x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

need help crossing two huds

Created 5th May 2013 @ 20:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Niicol

dc.
-ugo?-

i’d like to have kbn hud’s hitring with this hud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALyuUQZiQQk

(couldnt get to know the name and saw it only in this vid.

also, if its possible to have the kbn circle in the second hud’s minmode.
my scripting/editing skills being shit, im looking for someone that can do it for me

ajo

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Niicol

i’d like to have kbn hud’s hitring with this hud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALyuUQZiQQk

(couldnt get to know the name and saw it only in this vid.

also, if its possible to have the kbn circle in the second hud’s minmode.
my scripting/editing skills being shit, im looking for someone that can do it for me

ajo

Not sure what you mean about hitring, I assume it’s the hitsound you want.
The hud Delfy uses is in the description of the video, together with the hitsound and crosshair
And it is possible to take certain elements from a hud, and insert them into another
Someone can probably tell you how to do it properly

Last edited by Kvux,

Niicol

dc.
-ugo?-

Quoted from Kvux

[…]
Not sure what you mean about hitring, I assume it’s the hitsound you want.
The hud Delfy uses is in the description of the video, together with the hitsound and crosshair
And it is possible to take certain elements from a hud, and insert them into another
Someone can probably tell you how to do it properly

KBNhud has a circle around the crosshair that flashes when you hit someone, it acts like a hitsound. in the crosshair options in the .zip it is called Hitring (you can turn it off/on/smaller) that’s what i mean with hitring. i know its possible to do so, but i dont really know what file i should take and then the one to replace it with

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Niicol

[…]

KBNhud has a circle around the crosshair that flashes when you hit someone, it acts like a hitsound. in the crosshair options in the .zip it is called Hitring (you can turn it off/on/smaller) that’s what i mean with hitring. i know its possible to do so, but i dont really know what file i should take and then the one to replace it with

I see.
If it’s just the circle around the crosshair you want, see if you can locate it in both the clientscheme and hudlayout files. If you can find it, it should pretty much just be copy and paste. It might take some tinkerling

Niicol

dc.
-ugo?-

Quoted from Kvux

[…]
I see.
If it’s just the circle around the crosshair you want, see if you can locate it in both the clientscheme and hudlayout files. If you can find it, it should pretty much just be copy and paste. It might take some tinkerling

the fact is that i dont either know the name or the necessary quotes :/

HurBraa

nss.
.fap

I don’t really have time to look at KBNHUD’s files today, but I think this might help you:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19762650/importingxhairstf2.jpg

Thanks to Rays for doing that guide, It helped me import Garm3nHUD’s xhairs.
I can take a look at the files tomorrow if I remember.

E: Also, if you don’t know which one of the crosshairs it is in the hudlayout.res and you have enabled only 1 crosshair, it is the one with “visible” set to “1”
E2: Also, in the hudlayout, the crrosshair you are looking for might be the one with “Pulse” on its name

Last edited by HurBraa,

Niicol

dc.
-ugo?-

bump, i am too stupid to do it :/

Add A Reply Pages: 1