x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

medic hud

Created 21st February 2013 @ 10:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

anyone knows a good medic hud?

AnimaL

m0res hud is best

rviens

Quoted from Zangetsu

anyone knows a good medic hud?

“a good medic hud?”
“medic hud?”

wut

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

Quoted from rviens

[…]

“a good medic hud?”
“medic hud?”

wut

you know..a hud that suits GOOD FOR MEDIC

rviens

Quoted from Zangetsu

[…]

you know..a hud that suits GOOD FOR MEDIC

You could use a hud that shows uber percentages. Oh wait, that’s every fucking one of them. Just use any, all you need to know is what your percentage is at and what health are the friendlies at.

Robolauty

Quoted from rviens

[…]

You could use a hud that shows uber percentages. Oh wait, that’s every fucking one of them. Just use any, all you need to know is what your percentage is at and what health are the friendlies at.

It seems you actually didn’t get his point, there are a lot of huds that have the uber % down the crosshair to see it easier, there are other huds that shows the uber % in 3 different parts of the screen, which can be better for someone that plays in a competitive level, I’m assuming that you think that the medic doesn’t worth shit because of your comment, in that case, I play pocket soldier, and I will be nearly useless if I don’t have my medic, so please, if you are not going to help, please don’t comment.

I’ll recommend you the m0rehud too, I talked to other medics and said it works great.

Koala

What I liked to do in old days was to just take a hud and mix stuff from different huds in it, as to medic I changed it to show targets higher, makes it easier for healing, ubering, increases your awareness of incoming spam etc as well, as you don’t have to look down. But that’s just me, these days, anyhow, I can’t bother to give a shit about all that, been playing with broesel’s hud for quite a while already and is fine. Though if you like to try hard, then I’d suggest to take a hud you like from http://etf2l.org/forum/huds/?recent=434396 and adjust it as you like, maybe mix something in from another hud etc. Anyways, just a matter of time when you won’t give a shit about huds, configs and all that crap.

Last edited by Koala,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I ‘play’ medic and I like omp’s HUD.

I’m retarded though, so take my words with lots of salt.

You’re welcome.

Dazrovia

g-mang hud is pretty good for medic

Riot

{VM}

Rays hud without the rainbow charge (you can easily remove it)

controL91

DWe /

I use Garm3n HUD Q-F version as Medic big health numbers,colorful and readable.And also über % part is good.

kustom3

AwS
DA!

Quoted from Dazrovia

g-mang hud is pretty good for medic

Vaskie

BulletClub

I have been using e.v.e HUD for a big while now as a substitute for Community HUD and i am incredibly happy with it. It’s an amazing HUD graphic wise, it just suits the game really well, be it Pub or Competitive wise. All the modes are supported and the fact that there is an automatic updater only makes it better. As a HUD for medic it’s quite good, the information is quite well presented and makes it very comfortable on the eyes too.

Personally what i like doing is that i use the default Scoreboard and Team and Class menu, everything else is from e.v.e HUD.

Medic HUD: http://sinders.comze.com/hud/normal_mode/ubercharge.jpg
Spectator HUD: http://sinders.comze.com/hud/normal_mode/scoreboard_tournament2.jpg

Last edited by Vaskie,

Random

iveR

m0re changed his hud for my request to be almost the same as g-mang

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from AnimaL

m0res hud is best

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »