x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

HIGH viewmodel_fov_demo

Created 24th November 2012 @ 12:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1

onv

hi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNJbHqiclWM

I watched this video not so long ago and I was wondering if having a viewmodel_fov_demo higher than 70 was still possible ? I tried this plugin but i couldn’t manage to get it to work , dunno if the plugin is outdated or if i did something wrong.

ty for the help.

EDIT : does chris fps config has anything to do with it not working ?

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

For me the plugin still works.
Make sure you have -insecure in your launch options and follow the readme

onv

just downloaded the 1.4 version , it works now.
I really don’t know why it didn’t work last time i tried , I remembered putting -insecure in the launch options and all .. I probably did something wrong last time and didn’t realize haha.

ty for letting me know dob.

btw for anyone interested , here is a link to the 1.4 version , dob’s video’s link is for the 1.3 fix version
http://rghost.net/41196535

EDIT : I fucking love this plugin wow

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

So this plugin gives you a wider field of view, with no negatives?
Does everyone use it then? If not, why not?

vani

F!

Quoted from Jörge

So this plugin gives you a wider field of view, with no negatives?
Does everyone use it then? If not, why not?

viewmodel_fov_demo is what viewmodel_fov your weapon has in demo playbacks, has nothing to do with your actual fov

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

you can change your fov_desired up to 130 with this plugin though, im using 100 for a while now and i love it

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Quoted from vani

[…]
viewmodel_fov_demo is what viewmodel_fov your weapon has in demo playbacks, has nothing to do with your actual fov

Yeah, but I thought this plugin lets you change the overall fov above the 90 or whatever the max is in game?
I know you can increase the viewmodel_fov

onv

EDIT : i’m surprised the update hasn’t fucked up this plugin <3

Last edited by onv,

Add A Reply Pages: 1