x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ESL League

Created 7th February 2010 @ 18:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

AnAkkk

These are emails from the invite forum, and they are automatic when someone posts in it.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from AnAkkk

These are emails from the invite forum, and they are automatic when someone posts in it.

How does one turn them off?

vlm

i’d prefer a rss feed to the email notification, is it possible to subscribe to forum’s rss feed somehow?

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Prem division is gonna be great, looking forward to this :]

Mark

Phase

Quoted from AnAkkk

I cant even get in the invite forum but it still insists on spamming my inbox with pointless messages.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Mark

[…]

I cant even get in the invite forum but it still insists on spamming my inbox with pointless messages.

The emails are now disabled.

You should be able to get in the forum since you got the permission. Did you try the link which was send in a separate email?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

The emails are now disabled.

You should be able to get in the forum since you got the permission. Did you try the link which was send in a separate email?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

no more spam o/

Last edited by d2m,

shifty

Sir

AnAkkk

2 days left to signup. 92 teams signed up.

Norris

about 100 teams to join in the end. good work so far Anakin! But I bet 70% of the participants will cause you major aequitas troubles. Good Luck there Anakin.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Were signed up :) Dint see any options to suggest a skill level but were div 6 tried and proven lol

Last edited by Black_Bob,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Norris

about 100 teams to join in the end. good work so far Anakin! But I bet 70% of the participants will cause you major aequitas troubles. Good Luck there Anakin.

and 40 % of the teams will drop

AnAkkk

103 teams joined. You can still signup until 23:59 CET.

AnAkkk

The league started http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/news/115646/

If you didn’t join and still want to, it might still be possible to take a slot of a folded team. Please open a support ticket http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season5/support/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4