x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ESL League

Created 7th February 2010 @ 18:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

AnAkkk

The rules were originally copied from the CSS section, that’s why it still says that custom HUDs are not allowed. The custom hit beep sound is ofc allowed too.

As said in the rules, we’re switching to the new rules system soon (today I think), and these rules have been already been updated with the changes about HUDs and other things.

AnAkkk

53 teams registered ATM
http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season5/database/members/

The new rules are online
http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season5/rules

“Custom files are absolutely forbidden. Custom files are files that change or exchange the in-game graphics, *.gcf or sounds (volume, soundscapes). HUD modifications and custom hit sounds (tf_dingaling_wav_override) are allowed.”

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Quoted from AnAkkk

“Custom files are absolutely forbidden. Custom files are files that change or exchange the in-game graphics, *.gcf or sounds (volume, soundscapes). HUD modifications and custom hit sounds (tf_dingaling_wav_override) are allowed.”

Do you mean Custom Skins etc or fps configs? I’m assuming custom skins?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

For me it sounds like fps cfg’s is forbidden.

Last edited by Sir Remix,

AnAkkk

Yes, this mean custom files like custom skins, sounds, etc.
CFGs are of course allowed.

Yikes.. no solly unlocks/FaN… last season I tried to convince my clan to join this league (albeit I failed).. this time round I guess I won’t even bother. Good luck expanding your numbers with rules that basically exclude teams with players that main those weapons :|

Slick

Epsilon

great stance from ESL.
now lets see if idk? can still play with all the penalty pointz :p

Last edited by Slick,

AnAkkk

Penalty points from the previous EMS season don’t affect the league.

Anathema

woo no unlocks good job!

SfynX

T2P

ive always loved playing esl leagues, many people cuss about different things but from my pov its perfect. hopeing to play esl in the future!

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

get POD to sign up then sfnx :P

Ripple

ESL? *yawn*

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from mvp.

get POD to sign up then sfnx :P

+1
but hope you learn the rules till the seaon starts

asking for pre soldier/ demo update (aka war update)
but then using equalizer during the game :P

AnAkkk

61 teams now.

It would be nice to have a bit more div2 teams. :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Would sign crazy up but there seems a dramatic lack of other teams i would consider down to our skill level :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »