x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ESL League

Created 7th February 2010 @ 18:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Grem

rEJ
TG

Just got this in the email: http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/news/113450/.

More league wooo

Bury.

internecine

I just got this in 4 emails.

AnAkkk

The site lagged when one of our admins tried to send the emails, so it sent 8 of them. Sorry for that.

shank

vs

woohoo ;D

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I got 10 emails :P
anyway welcome back
and thanks very much for banning the equalizer <3

basH.

hf

nice no sandman :)

bpf

rockit

and no custom huds ;)

Tikcus

lol have fun, unlock rules are fail.

top 10 teams polled, who have pretty much all publicaly said they want to play without unlocks, minority rules ESL i see.

For one i’m pleased Wireplay ESH, and ETf2L, are better ran.

Comedian

at first i was reading though it and i liked alot of things on it (though mayby the merc thing might suck), but then i read the part about the custom content including huds and all that…

i wonder how this is going to end

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from bpf

and no custom huds ;)

LOL. That’s just LOL.

Skyride

DUCS

And how exactly do they tell if you are using a custom HUD?

As far as I know, there is no possible way you could do any form of logging about the HUD?

bpf

rockit

Quoted from Skyride

And how exactly do they tell if you are using a custom HUD?

As far as I know, there is no possible way you could do any form of logging about the HUD?

aequitas is taking screenshots, and i dont know but i think it also checks your tf2 folder so might find the custom files there

Haunter

before people start with 500 pages talking about the HUD rule, its a rule from previous season, and esl admins are talking about it, by tomorrow the rule should have an update, so wait until tomorrow please, before discussing it

perry

[MIPC]

Quoted from Haunter

before people start with 500 pages talking about the HUD rule, its a rule from previous season, and esl admins are talking about it, by tomorrow the rule should have an update, so wait until tomorrow please, before discussing it

If the ESL admins are talking about it then that is the best time to voice opinions and by doing that influence the admins’ eventual decision regarding the rule :p Custom huds should be allowed.

Haunter

perry u dont need to, since its not a matter of TF2 admins not wanting. TF2 admins know how the comunity is, and that more than 50% of the players uses custom huds even myself. Its the fact that ESL overall system also has something to say about all the rules

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »