x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

6v9 - Pros vs Pubbers (Euro style baby)

Created 1st February 2010 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Quoted from CUBE

Good game, great cast as always. Elchi got my vote. Well done organisers, I can imagine it took a lot of effort.

Organiser* :D

Cheers, was definitely a good game. Maybe you’ll see some more in the future if I can be bothered again.

ilike2spin

RLM

Someone tell me the scores dammit!

wai

TEZC
TEZC

great match, great casting

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from ilike2spin

Someone tell me the scores dammit!

draw on gravelpit, and pubbers won on badwater with like 5-6mins spare?

dougiie

CotC

Freeflow mvp, nice sniping from him

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from wai

[…]

draw on gravelpit, and pubbers won on badwater with like 5-6mins spare?

Thanks

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Shoutcast recording in OGG format, get Winamp if you can’t play it.

Qun

GoT<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX3UqY8KZpU :D

Waster

NUMLOCKED SUCKS

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t298/Shintaz/duncragin.jpg

lols

reggin

FoF

heh losing to them for practice doesn’t feel so bad now

Quoted from Crusa

Sounds retarded egoboosting.

Pubs don’t have a chance. They are outskilled and then outclassed because of the retarded highlander rule.
Pros have 2 scouts, 2 soldier and almost half of the pubstar team is such an important classes like engineer, pyro, spy and sniper…

Good shout there?.. Oh wait :P

wpminnows

[PG]

elchiiiiiiiiii

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Owow, they got owned :D

Quoted from AcidReniX

[…]

As far as i’m aware, the USA pro team lost Badwater to the pub team and had a close game on one of the other maps. It’s not as easy as you think for the pros. Remember we are used to playing against another standard team. Playing against a permanent spy is extremely fustrating (especially a pub spy) not to mention always walking around the corner into a level 3 SG that you didn’t expect.

If the pub team gets a single pick on your medic and kills a few players, it’s not uncommon to get simply brute forced all the way back to your last and lose the round simply because you don’t have the damage or survivability to kill that many players heading towards you.

Occasionally a couple of the pub players really shine and could easily be considered mid+ / high level competitive players, it mostly depends on how their ‘pick’ classes perform, such as the sniper and spy. The care free pyro is another one to watch out for.

Word, we did the same once within our community, HH regs vs -HH2- and it wasn’t pretty, the numbers sure weigh in quite heavily at times (though some of our regs could easily play div5 so.. :P).

Anyway, good job Shintaz on getting this organized.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »