x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

6v9 - Pros vs Pubbers (Euro style baby)

Created 1st February 2010 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Ash

cc//
cc//

Quoted from toasty.

The pub team should be given a medic who calls for them from div 1/2. I watched the last euro one and this what I thought back then.

Then they would get the idea of what it is like playing in a comp environment where people are working together.

As AcidReniX said, its hard enough on the comp players with the sheer numbers and the odd classes (pyro spy and engy), adding a div 1/2 medic who has a good game sense is overkill imo

toasty.

PHX

I don’t know mate, hard for the comp guys? It never looked like that on stv, shintaz had some like 50 kills and 2 deaths on one map is was a massacre.

I suppose it all depends on how the pub team is chosen.

Jones

Cook is full time pub hero now. He should captain the pubbers.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Don’t underestimate pub players I would say. There are some people out there that can still do quite some damage.

toasty.

PHX

Quoted from Koeitje

Don’t underestimate pub players I would say. There are some people out there that can still do quite some damage.

Sure you easily pick decent players from say a couple of community servers like knifeback or GOT or some where and could make a good side. Not sure about just random people from the steam forums though (I could be wrong, you just don’t know)

agron

Relic

make it a 6v12, cl2dl1ml1 for all sides.

the 6 person team should be a for example TCM. They need (and want) the practice anyway.

bm

:D

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from agron

the 6 person team should be a for example TCM. They need (and want) the practice anyway.

Tbh just double every class for the pubbers ie. 4x scouts etc.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Rake

Tbh just double every class for the pubbers ie. 4x scouts etc.

I’d be surprised if they had ANY scouts if the class limits permitted them not to have one.

anyway, looks like it should be a laugh. :)

Last edited by Skyride,

FunKi

sisu

6vs9 without class limits for pubbers!gogo!

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from agron

xD

cook

FB

Whoever loses must quit the game and play 24/7 orange pubs.

I can’t tell if Arx is trolling or not.

Last edited by cook,

Quoted from Krakyn

For the love of good pick maps where the pub team have a chance, badlands granary and their ilk are decided on mid and since the pros will have more people there doing more damage quicker it’ll just be a roll. No one wants to watch that and it’s unlikely to make anyone want to start playing 6v6.

There are two ways we can do the maps:
The pub team choose one, the competitive team choose one, I choose the decider.
I choose all of them.

What do you think should be done?

cMw

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

There are two ways we can do the maps:
The pub team choose one, the competitive team choose one, I choose the decider.
I choose all of them.

What do you think should be done?

^^ this, pros choose then pubs and if its at 1-1, u choose decider(obviously one that favors the pubs)

Haunter

the decider should be gravelpit since its played alot on pubs, and its a common competitive map

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »