x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Looking for a community

Created 29th January 2010 @ 17:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

perry

[MIPC]

Good luck in your search for a community!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Skyride

Why the flame?

The guy invested hundreds of hours of time into a community who have done nothing but hassle him back. So now hes let his feet do the talking and left and is making a very generous offer to anyone interested? The problem? Need a link to tordens post here tbh.

I have to agree. Nightbox fucking loves this game and puts so much time in promoting it.

Rele

Might be a big troll from time to time, but I have to agree to what others said :9 gl

karit

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Congratulations on your forum ban.

+1 nightbox gl man

P.S r1k told me to chekc your mIRC

flushy

P.O.P

gl sweetheart

reCon

talk with him in voice guys!! its AWESOME :D:D

gl!

Last edited by reCon,

gryzor

This guy has been harassing me about questions that 95% of this retarded community would not even understand. Unless he’s fugly like appe, I’d say he has a bright future in front of him considering being just 13 years old.

Morty

RG

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I have to agree. Nightbox fucking loves this game and puts so much time in promoting it.

saiboat

“Forums administration – Medium -> High”

i nearly died. LOL

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

gryzor, im 14,5 now :P

atreides

Development aid here?

http://www.27015.com/tf2.php

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Nightbox forgot to mention a few aspects.

As a “community” leader, he tends to act like a communist. He doesn’t know how to work as part of a team. Despite the fact that he had a bunch of people as his “fellow” admins, he listens to them only when he gets in trouble. He tends to overstate the little actions that he does and to blame others when the things get messed up.

Recently, he started to warn people on Mumble that they’ll get banned if they don’t do whatever he wants (eg. join a lobby). Me and my clanmate got banned for joining another one. I think that’s called admin abuse.

I don’t deny the good things that he did for the community but I won’t write them here because I’m sure that Nightbox already did that.

As for the HTML and CSS medium skills, I don’t know how many layouts he actually coded.

However, good luck in finding a new community and hope you won’t annoy them as much as you did in the Romanian “community”.

PS: I’m not trying to flame, it’s just a part of “being Nightbox” that I thought it is good to be known by a future community that wants him.
PPS: Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by punct,

“Sourcemod -> Medium”
Does this mean actual coding or merely using Sourcemod?

If it is the latter, one should probably read the rest of the list with a bit of skepticism.

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

“Sourcemod -> Medium”

If it is the latter, one should probably read the rest of the list with a bit of skepticism.

Using it, setting plugins, doing minor edits.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

“Sourcemod -> Medium”

Normally people mean the usual janitorial kind of stuff when they say they know about sourcemod. Mind you, its not that difficult to learn pawn. Had a look at it, just never had a reason to.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »