x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Need a demoman for i39!

Created 25th January 2010 @ 10:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1

nvc

The “level up mix team (name to be decided ;D)” are in need of a demoman for lan since joske has decided to bail on me. Please only apply if you’re over 18 and prepared to take part in the pub quiz!! This offer goes out to the world, you don’t have to be English! :)

It would also be useful if you have previously had division 1/2 experience, since we’d like to win a few games and in order to do that, you need to be able to do what i tell you :D.

It’s a while yet, but the earlier i can find 6 people, the more of a chance we’ll have in having a few practice games perhaps once a week. We have 3 paid already, with a 4th and 5th on the maybe list. We’re not really aiming to win.. but the higher placement will equal more funnies.

irc: #lvl^
steam: nVc7

Last edited by nvc,

SfynX

T2P

if your out of choices then hit me up =)

Darn

rockit like

who plays for your team?

nvc

Quoted from SfynX

Sfnx said:
if your out of choices then hit me up =)

Will drop you a message tonight

Quoted from SfynX

Darn said:
who plays for your team?

Depends on if you mean, who has paid and is playing, or who has gave us a maybe.

But it’s pretty much just a fun mix of the old levelup, yoyotech and yoyotech2 teams of which attended i36.

Last edited by nvc,

Mike

TEZC

Kaidus?

SfynX

T2P

empathy are going to i39 i beleive (looks at mix/merc thread)

Skyride

DUCS

I’ll play if I get Joske’s ticket.

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from Skyride

I’ll play if I get Joske’s ticket.

Quoted from nvc

we’d like to win a few games

r1k

Syn

Quoted from Thalien

[…]

[…]

LOL

Last edited by r1k,

tekosaru

I was considering coming down, just main problem for me is actually getting there.

Add A Reply Pages: 1